Rosetta Internship (Shanghai)
Rosetta Shanghai is always looking for good interns for its Central Shanghai office in Xiangyang Lu, just off Huaihai Lu.
The internship will get the successful candidates exposure to the full range of processes of a leading international translation agency. This includes:
1) Preparing quotes for translation and interpreting and advising clients
2) Following translations through the entire project workflow
3) Translating simple documents, proofreading and editing
4) General admin work
5) Finding and vetting new translators and interpreters
Our ideal candidates would fulfil the following requirements:
– Be a current undergraduate or graduate student, ideally in a language-related field
– Have excellent English listening, speaking, writing and reading skills
– Be careful and patient, with good communication skills
– Have a willingness to learn
Part and full-time interns are considered.
If interested, please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com, with ‘Internship’ as the subject line.